29 September 2011

Mickey Mouse Banana and Oat Pancakes - 6 bulan ke atas



Semalam beli oats dengan niat nak buat biscuits untuk Mimi. Tapi somehow I dunno, maybe coz I tak keen on adding sugar I decided not to and went ahead with the Banana and Oat Pancakes

Resipi ni ada telur so kalau nak buat untuk anak below 8 months, jangan letak telur ye

So melempeng la kita...but so fun's sake, I jadikan dia Mickey Mouse Banana and Oat Pancakes.



The original recipe is from here
http://www.babyledweaning.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24999

Bahan-bahan :
1/2 cup of Rolled Oats
1/4 cup of liquid - Breast Milk, Formula, Rice Milk, water or fresh apple juice
1 Egg or Egg Replacement (tak letak)
1 Large Banana
Cinnamon to taste (serbuk)

Cara-cara:
Once all is in the blender, blend until mixture is nice and smooth and then cook in a hot pan.
Mixture makes around 6 small pancakes.

Sebab nak bagi Mimi pegang I made them smaller...so nampak la dapat lebih sikit dari 6. I also potong kecik-kecik at first sebelum bagi the big pieces to practice.


I enjoyed making them and I think this is a winner now, +1 for breakfast menu!

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...